Renewal

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Arkane, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkane

Arkane Registered Member

I recently renewed my NOD32 AV but for some strange reason my 2 e-mails haven't been received yet and its been 20 min atleast, any help would be greatly appreciated thank you..

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

I would check your spam filters first - then...

Although - 20 minutes isn't that long - our system sends out a temporary IMMEDIATELY that the payment posts to the order and the final license is sent after manual approval of the order (Eset's new ordering system doesn't take automatic submissions - it's a bit of a retrograde step from the previous system).

Give it a little longer and please contact the reseller or Eset directly - they'll need personal details to find the order and resend.

I know that some of our customers lose these emails to spam filtering systems, and it's a frustration for them, but is it almost impossible to generate an automatically pushed out email which has zero chance of being filtered out as spam.

3. Arkane

Arkane Registered Member

Already checked the spam folder and it was empty i have sent a request to technical support but i also did that last night weird. Im just going crazy cuz i checked my bank activity online and i have already been charged for the renewal but haven't received either e-mail :oops: ..

4. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Hi there, when you filled in the Support link in the USA you would have been sent a "case number", send this to me in a Private Message and I will locate your license for you.

Cheers :D

5. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

Try forcing inbound recieving on your e-mail app.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.