renewal/ unable now to update

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Durman/ Elizabeth, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I received electronic notification that my subscription was due for renewall last week and filled in the renewal forms plus credit card details and have been awaiting an email with confirmation and a new EN code.
    I am not highly computer literate and seem to have missed receiving my update details as I now am unable to update your excellent anti virus programme.
    Please HELP.
    My code has been EN-*******.
    The programme has been wonderful and I am anxious to have it updating once more.

Also I have been searching for a local phone number to get verbal assistance with the subscription problem.
    My own phone number is *****, and my address is ****. Do you need any other information from me ??

Yours Elizabeth Durman o_O o_O

personal info removed for privacy reasons - Forum Admin

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Hi Elisabeth,

In order to avoid possible problems, I've removed your personal info - wouldn't like to see your phone ringing all the time, called by total strangers ;).

Provided you did buy NOD32 on www.nod32.com, you can send an email to support. Feel free to drop me an email as well, providing your valid email address, software code and personal registration info: webmaster@wilders.org

regards.

paul

3. rodzilla

rodzilla Registered Member

> I received electronic notification that my subscription was due for renewall last week and filled in the renewal forms plus credit card details and have been awaiting an email with confirmation and a new EN code.

Hi Elizabeth,

The email address you provided on the order form is invalid ... your renewal key was bounced back to us several days ago. You also mis-typed your phone number. :(

Send me an email and I'll reply with your new User Name and Password.

rod

4. Tinribs

Tinribs Registered Member

Again I am amazed at the superb levels of customer service here.
    I doubt many forums have direct contact with the people who matter and who can directly act on questions.
    Thumbs up to you guys. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.