Renewal period should start from last expiration date

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by DanHonemann, Jan 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanHonemann

DanHonemann Registered Member

I have two NOD32 licenses which were due to expire on 1/1/2007; I started getting messages reminding me of this fact a couple weeks earlier. Finally, on 12/25/2006, I bought a two year, two-license renewal from Eset. I expected this would give me two years from the date of my last license's expiration period--namely, until 1/1/2009. Instead, my new expiration date is two years from the date of my renewal purchase, or 12/25/2008.

This is a small matter--merely a week--but I still feel it is an unfair practice and should be changed.

Dan

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Dan,

In recent threads concerning this matter....most responses mentioned an e-mail to Eset support after ordering should fix it right up.

License renewal - again

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  3. DanHonemann

DanHonemann Registered Member

Thanks, Bubba. I've just now emailed Eset support.

Cheers,
    Dan

4. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

You are Welcome Dan and good luck :thumb:

5. huntnyc

huntnyc Registered Member

Just renewed on new Years Day for two years and my expirey dae was set to 1/1/09 but a previous email 2 years ago had said that my expirey date was 1/8 rathern than 1/1. So i called Eset customer service and gave my usernames in the two conflicting emails and they adjusted my expirey date to 1/8/09. Good job Eset. Hope it works by email for you as well.

Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.