Renewal online anywhere possible?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by softtouch, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. softtouch

softtouch Registered Member

I purchased the last 2 years Nod32 V2 (and renewal) here in the Philippines, until I figured out it cost almost twice the price compared to the rest of the world.

Can I renew the license with any seller, online or do I really have to pay this "blood sucker" here in the country again?

2. softtouch

Anybody can tell me where I can renew online?

3. Capp

Capp Registered Member

It is always recommended to purchase your licenses from your local reseller, as is policy, but you can also get your licenses and renewals directly from Eset's website.

4. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

most of us online resellers can handle renewals - and of course, Eset directly.

5. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

what country are you in? I just noticed this - as Capp mentioned - you should use the channel in YOUR country or Eset direct.

6. softtouch

I am in the Philippines.
    The local "reseller" is valueline.com.ph, but THEY CHARGE ME about $60 for the renewal.

I am NOT willing to pay this amount! Renewal should be about $28, but NOT $60. If I can not renew anywhere else, I will not continue with Nod32 (after 2 years already) and go for another AV.
    Its unbelievable that I am forced to pay such high amounts and not be able to renew anywhere else online. I am quiet disappointed about that.

7. softtouch

Anybody has an answer for this issue?

It can not be that we have to pay $60 for a renewal here, when it cost anywhere just about $28.
    I should have the choice from who I want to buy the renewal and not be forced to pay the double amount.

8. softtouch

Nobody can answer this?
    My license expire in just a couple of days...

9. Capp

Capp Registered Member

As the customer, you are allowed to purchase your license from whomever you choose. It is only recommended that you purchase locally. There is nothing preventing you from purchasing your renewal license from another reseller or directly from Eset.

HTH

10. softtouch

Eset always redirect me immediately to the stupid overpriced local reseller...
    I want to renew, not purchasing a new license.
    Any address where I can do that for the "normal" price?

11. Capp

Capp Registered Member

When you go to: http://www.eset.com/purchase/, does it still redirect to you to the partner website?

This would allow you to purchase directly from eset without having to go through a reseller.

You can purchase your license renewal from anybody in the world that sells the licences. Its not generally recommended, but its your choice as the customer. I can't say "buy from me" or anything like that because it is not the right way to handle it, but the choice is yours. There are a ton of resellers on the forums here that would gladly handle your request.

12. softtouch

Yes, I get redirected... and the target page is just a "page not found"...

I saw on your site that you sell the renewal for the same low price other do, so I will just renew with you this week and in future.

13. softtouch

@Capp: Thanks for the renewal. Received the email already.

But a question: My old license is valid until 07/28/2008, why is the renewal only valid until 07/14/2008? I loose 2 weekso_O Why?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.