Renewal issues

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by rootz0r, Oct 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rootz0r

rootz0r Registered Member

Hello,
    I was wondering if there was any issues on renewals lately. I purchased a 2 year renewal and got a confirmation on my purchase but did not get a new username and password. I tried to lost username and password on http://www.eset.com/support/lost_license.php and still have not received any emails. I have check my spam folder also to make sure it wasnt accidentally filtered there. Is anyone else having this issue?

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Hello rootz0r,

If you are using NOD32 Version 3 of the antivirus program, your password information for using the program will remain the same.

Your license info should show up in the gui in a few days.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Did you purchase through www.eset.com? If so, and you received a confirmation email with the order number (commencing with SO- I reckon), please PM it to me or better my US colleague Aryeh (Agoretsky) along with your registration email.

4. rootz0r

rootz0r Registered Member

The issue has been resolved. Apparently I did not look hard enough in my spam folder and found the information I needed. Thanks for your replies :) and sorry for wasting your time :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.