Renewal issues

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by JayTee, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee

JayTee Registered Member

I have renewed my nod32 licence with a nod32 distributor on 4 December but have yet to receive my actual licence. I was given a temporary licence which expires on 1 January 2007.

I am a bit upset that I have not gotten any replies back from the distributor. I know this is the Christmas season and such but I would expect that I would at least get a reply. Does the eset have any service agreements with the distributors about this?

btw, I have sent replies to the distributor (based in Asia) on 4, 16 and 29 December. (OK so it was two weeks since I sent them the product licence number).

I also have another issue that I have to buy through that distributor and could not elect to buy through other distributors. (I was continually directed to the site from esets main site). I noticed that the distributor was selling boxed versions of nod while I had previously bought an online version, which was one reason why I did not want to buy through the distributor.

I also have a licence with Kaspersky for my other computers (bought through their US distributor) and when it was time to renew, their service was also good. Perhaps eset can study their system.

Cheers

2. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Please send an email to sales @ eset.us and they will resolve this for you.

I have sent you a Private Message.

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.