Renewal expiration date

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by robint34, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robint34

robint34 Registered Member

I'm going to be out of touch for a couple months, during which my NOD32AV licenses expire. If I renew now, will the new expiration be two years from present expiration date (in September) or only two years from today?

2. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

You can renew anytime with your old license information, even for quite a while after expiration.

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If you purchase a renewal now, your current license should be extended by one or two years. However, I'd suggest that you contant the distributor/reseller you initially purchased the product from as there are several ways of ordering renewals.

4. Capp

Capp Registered Member

You can also work with a local reseller to make sure it is handled correctly. You can renew early without losing months you've already paid for. You'd just need to give the reseller your current information and they can assist you properly.

So, if your license expires next month and you renewed today, a reseller can renew it to expire 1 year from next month, thus giving you the full 13 months you've paid for.

5. Big Apple

Big Apple Frequent Poster

I have had an issue with a Dutch reseller, regarding renewing an expired license. I have contacted Eset.com myself and they stated, that once you've owned a license, it's always possible to renew, even after a very long time after expiration and the Dutch reseller had never heard of this and got into contact with Eset.com and had to give me a renewal license.
    I had this issue discussed here before with High_Tech boy, as he had never heard of this either being a reseller and he even stated, that he would never renew a long expired license.
    I don't have the emails anymore to prove, but believe me, it's true.

6. Capp

Capp Registered Member

I believe you. I didn't know about it either until about a year ago, maybe a little longer. But it didn't use to be that way, when I first started off as a reseller. One of those things that changed without me noticing. Its a good deal though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.