Renew license

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by trjam, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trjam

trjam Registered Member

on the Prevx website I was looking for where I would renew my license and what the price would be. I need to ask a few questions if ok. I like SafeOnline with Prevx. So am I going to have to buy the family 4 pc for $98.50 to use on only 3 computers.

With all due respect, I aint paying 100 bucks to cover 3 computers with any security product. So I realize I must be missing something here. thanks

2. trjam

trjam Registered Member

I found it, more like 75 bucks to renew which is slightly more reasonable.

3. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Ok so your paying $32.83 USD per computer, And that's only split for 3 computers using the software, now 4 computers at $98.50 is $24.62 per computer. I fail to see where the complaint is or how this price is out of whack with other AV's out there. In fact its fairly cheap!

So $25.00 per computer still a heck of a deal. Next time bro you might want to match it up to other retail prices before you post a complaint about how the prices are to high. :doubt:

4. rollers

rollers Registered Member

Trjam does have a bit of a point though, If it was a full blown suite, it would be reasonable, but you still need to purchase your other products such as firewall and anti spam etc on top of that price.

5. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Well, you don't "need" to :) Windows has a built in firewall and most ISPs/email clients have built in anti-spam.

(Although I understand your point :))

6. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

I'm sorry but I disagree I was comparing prices to AV only products. There price fits right in where it should for the amount of PC's being purchased.

7. rollers

rollers Registered Member

Yes, thats a fair point too.
    By the way, have you any update on my switching user problem where prevx disappears? It was a while ago I reported it.
    I dont' have much luck. When I used 64 bit I could not use safeonline, so I switched to 32 bit...........now prevx doesn't work on user switching.
    Darn, I don't have much luck:D
    seriously, if you can fix this problem I will be happy as my intention was to use prevx with safeonline and firewall only.

Regards Rollers

8. trjam

trjam Registered Member

Fajo I wasnt really complaining just justifying. You see, like Joe, I only want to use and pay for one product and SafeOnline fits the bill. I agree when you broke it down to each PC, it really isnt a big deal.

What is a big deal is 64 bit SafeOnline Joe.;)

9. Fajo

Fajo Registered Member

Sorry, Complaining I belive was to strong of a word to use in my post. But I'm glad it all worked out :D

10. PrevxHelp

We still have the support case open which means it probably isn't fixed, but we haven't had much luck reproducing it, alone on the system or with PC Tools Firewall installed as well :doubt: Never fear, we are still trying :)

11. PrevxHelp

We agree :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.