removing images from SZ

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by MrChris, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrChris

MrChris Registered Member

How can I remove an image from a secure zone I have created? I have like 3 images that are taking up a lot of space.

Thanks,

MrChris

2. MrChris

im using TI8 desktop

3. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello MrChris

Probably a silly question but have you tried using the "Manage Secure Zone Wizard"? This is the normal way to delete an image created in the SZ.

Regards

4. MrChris

When using the "Manage Acronis Secure Zone" I only have the option to remove and create a secure zone. I dont have the option to delete just a single image from the SZ.

MrChris

5. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

My apologies. I thought the 3 images you referred to were all part of the same image (full + 2 incrementals).

I'm not sure why you feel the need to manually delete an individual image as, according to Chapter 3.2.3 of the User's Guide, TI will automatically delete the oldest full image (and any associated incrementals) if space in the SZ is too tight. However, if you are trying to reclaim some of the HD capacity used by the SZ then you'll need to go through the resize SZ process.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.