Remove

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by j647, Mar 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j647

j647 Guest

I can not remove this from my PC. I delete it and it show up after a restart. Also, I am no longer able to reset this program so that I can clean out the cache from internet explorer or change my start page. The option is no longer avialable to me.

Macs rule.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

o_O What exactly can't you remove from your PC? You didn't say? Is it a program, spyware, something else? Without more details we don't have any idea what you are talking about.

3. TW

TW Guest

Re:Remove Me Too

I'm having the same problem also. I removed spyware blaster from my machine but for some reason all of the ads on Yahoo and other sites are still being blocked from displaying on my machine. I can see the outline of the ad box but not the content.......I'd just like to have things back the way they were before I installed it. The search functions and telephone search on "My Yahoo" are also not working now.

4. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Re:Remove Me Too

I don't think SpywareBlaster is the cause of your problems.

First, it doesn't block ads at all. It blocks spyware/browser hijackers/dialer/etc. installs.

Second, it should be completely unable to interfere with anything like those search and telephone functions on Yahoo (or any other site for that matter).

Do the search/telephone pages on Yahoo just not display? Are there any more details you can provide?

Thanks,

-Javacool

5. MCT

MCT Registered Member

sounds like TW uses an addon or another browser that blocks ads, and its blocking this one..

try configuring your browser to allow those sites (or even turn off the ad blocking)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.