Remote Install

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by SGN, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SGN

SGN Guest

Considering migrating from Symantec to NOD. Symantec have a nifty way of rolling out the client to workstations from the Control Centre. Can NOD be installed (rolled out) on multiple workstations from the server or do I need to visit each workstation to install?

2. SGN

SGN Guest

Aahh, just ignore me. Just read up on the Remote Administrator functions. Looks good.

3. YeOldeStonecat

YeOldeStonecat Registered Member

Along the Shorelines somewhere in New England
    Yes...being a longtime Symantec Corp Edition/Small Business Edition user for my clients, you'll find that the console for NOD32 does the same thing...and can give you even more control. I will say that it's not as intuitive, and has quite a few more installation steps, but it's ultimately more controllable.

4. bsilva

bsilva Registered Member

Currently we are running both anti-viruses Enterprise version. NOD32 for all our workstations and Symantec on our servers. I like NOD32's admin console much better. Also we are looking into replacing sysmantec with something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.