Remote Administrator problem after renewal

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by tdueck, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tdueck

tdueck Registered Member

We recently renewed our NOD32 and RA licenses and at the same time increased the number of client licenses. Now when we open the remote administrator console there are two servers even though they are both referring to the same server. One server shows the number of clients we had before and the other has the number of new licenses. Only the new clients show updated status (update version, last connected). Any idea how we might resolve this?

2. GhostMan

GhostMan Eset Staff Account

Hello

this looks like the old "unrefreshed" record about server persist in RA console and also a new was added. Could you delete the old one from RAC and refresh? I hope that license key was renewed correctly and service was restarted.

Regards.

3. tdueck

tdueck Registered Member

Thanks for your response.

If I delete the "unrefreshed" computers they reappear as clients of the other server and show the correct information. We have comments on all of the "unrefreshed" computers. Is there any way to keep that data without having to manually enter it again for all computers?

How exactly can I delete a server? If I go to Tools->Console Options, I only have one server connection to connect to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.