remote administrator console error 10012,-3

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Mainza, Aug 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mainza

Mainza Registered Member

Hello ppl i got a small problem with remote administrator console,i cant get it to connect and show the client machines.I have checked all the settings a couple of times and they are all OK(those same settings work OK on every other server).And the error code in subject remote administrator console error 10012,-3 i get it when i try to find unprotected computers.I have reinstalled console and server a couple of times but no go.Any help would be appreciated.Thanx.
    The OS is Win2000 server

Sorry just realized what i wrote about not being able to find computers o_O

Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  2. alglove

alglove Registered Member

Is the Windows 2000 Server computer set up on the same Workgroup/Domain as the rest of the computers (clients)?

In the Remote Administrator Console, if you go to Tools --> Server Options --> Configuration, is "Allow new clients" checked?

Are the client computers setup to connect to the RA Server?
    NOD32 Control Center --> NOD32 System Tools --> NOD32 System Setup --> Setup --> Remote Administration?

3. Mainza

Mainza Registered Member

Found the problem some idiot turned off remote administrator service.Thanx anyway for the reply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.