Remote Acces with Console Management Pb !

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by TheLod, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheLod

TheLod Registered Member

I try a trial version of Acronis Entreprise Server 9.1.3.718

I install the group entreprise server version on an windows 2003 R2.
    I install the manegement consol on this server and on a XPSP2 workstation.
    By the management console i have installed some agent on XPSp2 workstation. All the workstation appears good on the group status.
    But....
    When i want to acces to any remote agent by the management console, it will take a long time, and the management console is no responding ! Sometimes it's works but about 10min !!! I found many post in this forum who talks about the same pb but no answer who helps me.
    I think that it is a good product but this error seems to be appears often !!!
    With my trial serial i can't contact the support so what i do ? someone can help me ?

Ps : sorry for my english

2. tomi_isp

tomi_isp Registered Member

Hi,

I have the same problem, 2 x W2K3 SP1 servers (DC controllers), console installed on WXP SP1 (all patches, member of domain). I cannot connect to any Acronis services on W2K3 server with console, it hang. I test install agent on Linux (Centos 4.3) and this work fine, I mean connection form WXP console to Linux, Win still problem.
    Another issue is I try to test bootable recovery CD and try to connect to BSP same issue, it hang, I can access images only via Network Share, FTP seems work but when I get meesage with selecting type of backup , button with ,,Next,, is grayed and not functionaly. Whats wrong ?

/Tomi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.