Release timeline for updated Mac client?

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by m0unds, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m0unds

m0unds Guest

Hey,

I was just wondering whether you could share when there might be a release to fix the web guard issues w/safari on the mac WSA client. The version I'm using at the moment is 8.0.1.76.

The specific issue I'm talking about is what happens when WSA blocks a website - when you check the box to not block it and bypass the alert, it pipes some UID into the browser, which I'm guessing should trigger the logic in the web guard to allow the site, but Safari thinks it's a URL so it fails. I reported it to support early last month, but it's still broken today. I've encountered a /ton/ of FPs with the web guard, which makes it even more frustrating (blocking Facebook share URLs, blocking Class B IP addresses used for local resources at work, etc).

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We're working on a large update which will be out soon (I don't have an exact date) as an 8.0.2.x build which should correct the issues you're seeing.

If you could report any URL FPs to our support team directly, they should be able to correct them quickly.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.