reinstalling O/S

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ZangoLady, Apr 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZangoLady

ZangoLady Registered Member

Hello again people [​IMG]

I hope I'm posting this question to the right venue... (?)

Can someone with significant experience please give this lady some step-by-step
    directions for either fixing my O/S, or, reinstalling it over the existing installation?

Since I have had a rather serious brain injury a few years ago, when I say I need step-by-step instructions, I'm really needing "simple instructions + step-by-step".. ;-) Don't get me wrong
    though, I can follow "well thought out directions"... [​IMG] honest! [​IMG]

I'm going to do a reg clean today, then, if system doesn't seem considerably more stable,
    I'm going to have to attempt to reinstall or repair O/S with XP disk... but, I'm unsure on how
    to do either of these.

I look forward to any knowledgable assistance.

ZangoLady

2. hadi

hadi Guest

Try XP setup Simulator its free

Setup Simulator is a program that teaches you how to install Windows XP, without having to worry you will mess up your hardware or software.

It just simulates installing Windows XP as if it was the real setup. It reproduces every step exactly as it is in the real setup, and it does not restart your computer.

This program can also be used as a guide for learning how to install Windows 2003, because the steps are very similar. The package also includes an e-book that explains every step of the Windows XP Setup and some other Windows XP Basics.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/E-Book/Windows-XP-Setup-Simulator.shtml

http://www.padring.com/soft/Education/Specialized/WindowsXPSetupSimulator.html

3. hadi

hadi Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.