Registry First Aid 3.4.0

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by the mul, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the mul

the mul Registered Member

Registry First Aid 3.4.0
    http://www.rosecitysoftware.com/

Tired of Windows crashing? Sick of having software lock up on you or taking forever to load? The problem could be all of those incorrect registry entries caused by software installations and un-installations that went awry!

Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.

Also, if you've moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you've moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.

Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references, finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.

the mul

2. notageek

notageek Registered Member

How is registry first aid compared to registry mechanic?

3. the mul

Sorry but I have never tried this programme, but I hear It is good, but dont know If It Is better than registry mechanic.

Your friend

THE MUL

4. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

o_O ..... :D :D ...

Cochise, :cool:

5. notageek

notageek Registered Member

Thanks the mul.

6. the mul

Your welcome.

Your friend

THE MUL ;)

7. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Good Evening to you The Mul
    thanks for this post.i'm downloading this prog. right now and am going to try it.I think my registry needs cleaning.i will post back with the results after I use it.
    rita

8. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

hi the Mul
    i downloaded and used it(the free version)and i had 29 errors but it only fixed 11.have to buy it if you want all of them fixed so at least i got 11 fixed
    rita

9. the mul

Yes rita, It seems nowadays that a lot of programmes are giving u a little taste of what they can do, but If u want It all, u have to pay.
    Oh well, at least It fixed some things for u and thats what counts I suppose.

Your friend

:D THE MUL :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.