registered problem

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Surapon_P, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Surapon_P

Surapon_P Registered Member

I got the True Image 10 CD from buying Fujitsu notebook. Once I have tried to register the product online, the page responses that product already been registered. Anyone knows how these happened?

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Surapon_P,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Could you please clarify, what do you mean by "got the True Image 10 CD"? Did you purchase a notebook from an individual and he/she added Acronis True Image installation CD? Or did you purchase a notebook from an organization and Acronis True Image package was bundled with it? What organization was that?

Please be aware that if an individual sells his/her copy of an Acronis product, then this violates Acronis End User License Agreement (EULA).

Acronis EULA states that "The license is to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable without prior written permission from Acronis".

We cannot guarantee functionality of products purchased from individuals and their eligibility for support. If you have already purchased such copy, we strongly suggest you to request an immediate refund of this transaction.

Please visit our online store to purchase legal and supported copies of Acronis Products:
    Home and Home Office products.
    Corporate products.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

3. Surapon_P

Thank you for your reply.

I bought from Fujitsu dealer. My notebook is a brand new from the box. The Acronis True Image 10 CD, and others CD, come with it. The CD is put in the sleeve label, in front, Fujitsu PC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd with the serial number sticker attached to the back of sleeve. ~ snip ~

Regards,
    Surapon Preugpaibul

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2007
  4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Its probably not a good idea to post your serial number, anyone browsing this forum could use it illegally and encouraging piracy is definitely not a good idea.
    I'd suggest you contact your dealer or go higher up and contact fujitsu and see what they have to say.

5. Surapon_P

Ok, got an idea.:eek:

6. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Surapon_P,

Please collect your serial number and purchase information (i.e. shop name, order number, copy of invoice/receipt) and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected information to your request along with the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

7. Surapon_P

Thank you,
    Surapon P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.