RegDefend Registration - possible "problem":(

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by zoril, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoril

zoril Registered Member

I just downloaded the trial version. When I click on REGISTER in Ghost Security Suite there is a note that says prices start from $29-95, but if I register now I can get a 15% discount on the normal price. The discount only applies for a limited time...

However when I click on the register now link, it takes me to the main registration page. After I input my details - address credit card number etc the price of $29-95 is still at the top of the page. I don't wish to process the order and miss out on the discount so I exited without purchasing.

It is possible that the next page will allow the discount but usually with other software purchases that I have made the discount (when there is one) is shown before I enter my credit card details.

Does anyone know the answer to this..........................Howard:)

2. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

Hi zoril (Howard),
    You need to register/create a member account at Ghost Security.
    Once you login into your member account, you can purchase the software with 15% discount. :)

The Register button inside RegDefend won't give you a discount.

Hope this helps. ;)

Last edited: Mar 16, 2006
  3. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Many thanks Eldar for the lightning fast response:)))))

I followed your advice, became a member, purchased and am now a fully paid up member of the "I love RegDefend" club!.....

Thanks again,

Howard:)

4. Eldar

Eldar Registered Member

My pleasure Howard. ;)
    Enjoy using RegDefend. :cool:

5. gottadoit

gottadoit Security Expert

6. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Hiya:)

I just had a look at that link, The extra ghost files/security seem excellent and should offer additional protection. After I download Tony's zip file where should I install the files after unzipping? Is there a folder after unzipping that I should install or drag the files to?...

Thanks for the suggestion,

Howard

7. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi Zoril, Yes unzip it into the main GSS / RD folder, restart RD and you should see Tony as a rulset in the drop down menu along with the default rule set, simply select Tony. You should then open the main RD window where you can peruse the new ruleset.

I would also recommend that you spend some time reading the helpfile and these forums to enlighten yourself about the program in more depth.

Pilli :)

8. zoril

zoril Registered Member

Yes I definitely will do that as my knowledge is limited:)

I have discovered another problem that may be due to a different security program - hopefully not RegDefend!

I am no longer able to open chkdsk when I reboot I get the message cannot open volume for direct access, It is probably something real simple or something blocking access.....Howard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.