Regarding SafeOnline for facebook users

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by sg09, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

I am having the same problem like others. I am a fan of prevx on facebook and I downloaded SafeOnline from here
    while I was online in facebook in IE8. After downloading and installing SafeOnline it shows
    Prevx v3.0.5.85 - Evaluation Monitoring Enabled.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    I know SafeOnline for facebook doesn't include realtime protection for prevx. But as u see in the attached thumbnails it looks like I am using a trial version. Did I did something wrong? Please help me out.
    Thanks in advance.. :)

2. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

I don't see the "Evaluation Monitoring Enabled" anywhere on the pics. That is the same facebook version I have.

3. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

Sorry, I forgot to mention. When I place mouse on the tray icon of prevx it shows
    Prevx v3.0.5.85 - Evaluation Monitoring Enabled

So, is this the correct version?
    Few more questions..
    1) Opera 10.50 does not seem to be supported yet as I didn't see any green or blue icons like that in IE8. Does it support chrome 5 yet?
    2) Can I update this version?
    3)This version does not remove malware or have realtime protection, so what is it's difference with the free one?

4. Konata Izumi

Konata Izumi Registered Member

The SafeOnline Browser Security is working fully as if you paid the program.
    check its settings, you can add protection for as many sites as you want unlike SafeOnline trial which you can only set protection for only 1 site.

@sg09
    yup that is the correct version.

5. sg09

sg09 Registered Member

What is the difference of this version with the free version. That also lacks realtime protection/malware removal..

6. Threedog

Threedog Registered Member

Facebook has full version of SafeOnline where the free version only has limited SafeOnline. Neither version has malware removal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.