regarding online armor ++

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by kmr1685, Jan 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kmr1685

kmr1685 Registered Member

hello friends i am having serious problem with OA++. after install the s/w my computer could not connect to my router through which i connected to my ISP. my local network connection says not connected to any network because of the fact there is no driver installed after digging deep i come to know that online armor installed some firewall drivers that having conflicting with my network (ethernet and wifi card) after uninstall everything works perfect. when i installed OA i can not connect to internet but the solution is i have to connect to internet to update my drivers i do not know how to solve it. can any body give me some idea so that i can solve my problem please. my PC is windows 7 ultimate x32 fully updated upto January 2010. thanks in advance for your kind input friends.:D :D

2. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

3. kmr1685

hello people i like to say one thing thats is online armor support forum is really worthless to ask help. they always telling me what to post again and again, but not interested in solving the problem. due to there sever error my post got posted 3 or 4 time repeatedly (becoz of hanging), so the adim of the forum did not understand what the basic reason for it, he just deleted the post and written a warning that i will be banned. what a great support i never seen this kind support in my life. lastly i remember when asking for help best forum is wilderssecurity because it is always the best and good people to ask, so anyway bye bye. :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  4. 0strodamus

0strodamus Registered Member

That's a shame. They should give you the best support in their own forum. Sounds like it's time to start shopping for another firewall / A/V provider.

5. Alf_

Alf_ Registered Member

They/we still do, but reading the posts of kmr1685 (not the amount, but their content) I would probably kicked him already if I were an admin. Just try to behave yourself and everyone is willing to help you.

6. MaB69

MaB69 Registered Member

Hi kmr1685,

I'm the admin that deleted your posts and warned you : posting the same contents writed in red four times in less than half hour is (in my opinion) not a very good way to appeal for help and support.

Thank in advance for your understanding.

regards,

MaB

7. 0strodamus

0strodamus Registered Member

My bad. I have difficult customers in my job too. Sorry for my uninformed defense - I'm too trusting by nature. :doubt:

8. Saraceno

Saraceno Registered Member

Brummel, now that's a post I like. ;)

To the original poster, there's stuff going on in the world, not everyone is waiting to pounce on your or my problems. Be patient. It's frustrating, but as long as your system is working (unlike many who come to forums where their system is totally stuffed), you'll work it out soon enough. :cool:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  9. Brummelchen

Brummelchen Registered Member

@Saraceno - i ddidnt look at the posting times now - but would assume that he posted here after tallemu forums ;)
    Idd the tallemu forum is slow - and in times of giveaways really slow to unreachable. double or triple postings were not rare that times.

relating to his pictures - first click "install ... anyway" - thats normal for unsigned drivers
    http://www.tallemu.com/webhelp3/GetStart.html
    http://www.tallemu.com/webhelp3/Installing.html

lan card is easy to handle - either it has an ip or not - driver is controlled from
    windows - not oa.

Check the "interfaces" tab
    http://www.tallemu.com/webhelp3/FWAdv.html
    its important that all connections are present - lan and also wifi

if not check the settings THERE - and not in oa.

next point - logfile:
    http://www.tallemu.com/webhelp3/History.html
    what happend, why and where?

without there is no possibility to answer (3) and (4) here:
    http://support.tallemu.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=10102

10. kmr1685

ok people if i say anything now it will create another war which is right and which is not, so as well as i do not to want mess up this forum posting anything.

11. kmr1685

hey mab or whatever you name is, my idea is just used the red color to explain or highlighting what just happened. i am not in the mood to fight with any one or i am not angry with anyone. see everybody understand one simple matter on their own perspective only, not from the posters perspective. as well as lastly when i am installing OA++ i uninstalled all other including kaspersky av. so my PC is without any protection after uninstall of OA++ then only i can connect to the internet to get help so within that period something nasty entered into my computer then you will take responsibility. (i just said is for your clarification and not for any argument). the main point is how many days i have wait for resolving my problem, my pc is without any protection, so i can't connect to internet. lastly i just activated my license, everyday and every seconds counts, so anybody will repay that lose dude.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  12. kmr1685

well mr.ALF i am behaving myself very well thanks for your advice:) and if i say anything more it will became personal fight, i do not like that.:doubt:

only one thing you do not know me who i am, i don't know who are you (i.e. personality, attitude, everything) if you know about that person personally also you can't say their true colors, so think 100 times before making opinion about others, unless you lose good friends too, thats painful.:oops: i written this for name sake not for arguing with you, just i know you through wilders only so i don't want to make any prejudice about you.:cool:

13. kmr1685

hello i am saying that i got very bad experience in their forum thats it, and nothing about their product. ok anyway all of them saying patient is virtue. i will but i don't know how many days, let me see.

14. kmr1685

well i like to say one thing about that last link i used revo uninstaller pro to uninstall outpost FW as well as kaspersky AV for your information and rebooted 4 times before installing OA++. more than this i do not like to post anything, mods of this forum, or else lowwatermark can you close this thread if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.