Refresher

Discussion in 'Returnil releases' started by MadMonkey, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadMonkey

MadMonkey Registered Member

Returnil (System Safe 2011 Version 3.2.12918.5857-REL14) warned its space was running out. This was not unexpected.

However, curious as to what was causing it, precisely, I checked with SpaceMonger and found nothing extraordinary except two files called Rvssystem.Cch dated several months back. I know these files are related to Returnil, and probably are the cache files it uses to shadow the disk. What I don't understand is why there are two of them - one in ProgramData, one in Users - or why they are dated several months back.

My guess is ProgramData may be some kind of junction or symbolic link, and its actually the same file. If not, can one of them be deleted?

What's with the old dates, though?

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Simply restart the computer and the cache will be reset to zero. If you are running into this issue too frequently, open Virtual Mode > Settings > Advanced section and increase the percentage of free space to be used for the Virtual System.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.