Refresh? How do you do it?

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by SourMilk, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Please forgive my ignorance. I guess I am the only FDISR user that doesn't understand the refresh everyone here talks about. I keep making new profiles and don't see how to refresh an older one. Would some kind soul please take me by the hand and tell me how a refresh is done?
    Thanks.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Look in the help file for creating/updating a snapshot. Screenshots are included. Refresh or update mean the same thing to me. :D

3. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

Say you have two snapshots, Primary and Rollback. To refresh/update Rollback with the contents of Primary, you must be in Primary then highlight it in the left-hand side of the main screen, right-click it with the mouse and choose "Copy/Update Snapshot". Follow the on-screen prompts thereafter.

4. SourMilk

SourMilk Registered Member

Okay. Now I see. It is the interaction between two snapshots that "refreshes" one of them. I thought it meant updating in the snapshot you were in but the program does that automatically. Thanks for the info.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.