Redirect to Sedo Parking

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by 7101, Sep 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7101

7101 Registered Member

I have seen this before with no answers. One person had said when they mistyped something their browser was re-directed to sedoparking.com
    My situation is I hit the "home" button that should bring me to my mail program it redirects me to sedo parking.com. It does it for a while and then stops. It done it the other day also.
    Does anyone have a clue?

2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

7101, first, welcome to Wilders!

Perhaps a review of If you are currently infected, and seeking dedicated help in any of the sites listed there, could be your best course of action.

3. 7101

7101 Registered Member

Thank you for your response. Being that Wilder's apparently send notifications when someone responds, I was fortunate to have run across this message while cleaning out my bookmarks.

I have found when asking for information, people tend to ask more questions then ever to give answers. Yes, I have all the anti malware, etc programs on my computer.

I would ask if you have dealt with this problem to add it and if you have found the source of the problem to reveal it but don't ask me my operating system or if I have a laptop or a desktop.

Thanks.

4. 7101

7101 Registered Member

My typing skills leave much to be desired. That should read ---They don't send notifications

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.