Recurring threat

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by faisalrehman, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faisalrehman

faisalrehman Registered Member

hi. i am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to seek help. I have nod32 v2.5 that works well. but i noticed that it doesnot clean win32 trojan viruses. Also at startup of internet explorer, IMON always detects the following file:

Url with malicious content removed. which is a variant of win32/kryptic.AJT trojan.

Now it terminates the download but internet explorer tries at least 3 to 4 times to connect to the above link, which i then have to then click "terminate" when the IMON detection box displays.

My question is that is there a way to stop this link once and for all , without corrupting my windows?

Please help me. Thanx in advance.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
  2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I'd strongly suggest that you install the latest v4 build 4.0.437 which has much better detection ratio than v2 and can clean resistant threats. Also it enables you to create a SysInspector log that you can use to find potentially undetected threats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.