RecoveryExpert

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Heia, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heia

Heia Registered Member

Hi all, I'd like to know if it is possible to recover multiple parts of an intersected partition. (Maybe by running the program several times?) Thing is, RecoveryExpert says only one of them can be recovered but I had the deleted hd devided into 4 (equally important) partitions. I am afraid that if I let RecoveryExpert work on one of the partitions now, the rest might be deleted during the process. Any thoughts? o_O

2. Heia

Heia Registered Member

Uhm... Yet another question: How come the search for deleted partitions doesn't really seem to work? I selected manual recovery mode and fast search first and it only found two of my deleted partitions. I tried complete search next and literally nothing happened for more than an hour. I'm befuddled... :doubt:

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Heia,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please be aware that Acronis Recovery Expert recovers all the deleted partitions simultaneously.

Could you please create a screen shots of your step-by-step actions during the recovering process?

Please also create Acronis Report as it is described in Acronis Help Post and submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with the solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.