Reclaiming Secure Zone space...?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by KennethS, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KennethS

KennethS Registered Member

Howdy,

I created, then deleted a Secure Zone, but find that the disk space is not reclaimed upon deletion.

I then tried to "manage" the Secure Zone assuming that I could set it to a size of zero kb and thus reclaim the space, but of course that does not work either.

How can I get my disk back to the partition structure it has before I created the Secure Zone?

Sincere thanks,
    Kenneth

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

Hello Kenneth,

You might find a solution in this <previous thread>.

Regards

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/).

Please accept our apologies for your inconvenience.

Please create Acronis Secure Zone without selecting any partitions in the screen where you are asked to choose from wich partition you want the space to be taken. After that choose the maximum size by pulling the slider to the right end.

After Acronis Secure Zone is created please launch the "Manage Acronis Secure Zone" tool once again and choose "Remove Acronis Secure Zone". Check the partition you want to increase after the Acronis Secure Zone is removed and press the "Proceed" button.

Thank you.
    --
    Ilya Toytman

4. KennethS

KennethS Registered Member

Hi Ilya,

That worked perfectly...

Sincere thanks,
    Kenneth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.