Recently Released Movie: "Zero Days" - the Full Stuxnet Story

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by hawki, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawki

hawki Registered Member

Slightly OT

I have recently viewed a new film named "Zero Days" It is a 2+ hour factual investigative documentary/thriller about Stuxnet. It's an excellent and highly informative film about the origin, backround, development, implementation, behind-the scene discovery and investigation of, and fallout from The Stuxnet worm. It also ends with a part about the general subject of State Sponsored Cyber Warfare.

I followed The Stuxnet story intensively, reading everything available online about it. I was fascinated and obsessed with reading about it. Yet, not only did I learn new information about Stuxnet and the story surrounding it, but the film puts a "face" on the story that puts the story in a new light. I highly recommend the film. You won't be disapointed.

It is in theatres now, but I viewed the film on Amazon Instant Video for a price of $6.99 for a 48 hour viewing period.(I rarely rent such a high priced film rental, but made an exception in this instance because of my interest in the subjest.) It may be available online on other sites as well. It's a film I recommend that you view online because the big screen would not add anything to experienceing the film, it's cheaper than a theater ticket, but most importantly, viewing it online allows you to repeat sections of the film that might slip by without total comprehension.

It's a highly informative, yet entertaining film and an excellent film in every way, and will be of great interest to most of you. I can't recommend it highly enough. I am certain that any of you interested in the subject will enjoy it, will learn new facts about and a new perspective on The Stuxnet Story, and wil not be disappointed.

Sorry if this thread is inappropriate in this forum, but I felt compelled to in some way bring this outstanding film to The Wilders Community's attention.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  2. JRViejo

JRViejo Super Moderator

We'll Just Leave It As Is, and Being That We Are Not an Entertainment Forum, the Thread is Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.