Received a Bogus email from Microsoft Canada tonight.

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by donna68ca, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donna68ca

donna68ca Registered Member

First of all, I am not sure where to post this, or if I should even supposed to be posting it at all.

I received an email tonight from Microsoft Canada tonight, I never open them the normal way first of all. Second it did not have an attachment. I always look at it by going Properties, Details, then Message Source. Normally when they send me anything they have their identifying key ( I think that is what you call it).

Anyways, this one does not have it.

And this one thinks I am actually wants me to get the most out of my microsoft so to do this I have to click on a link ( LOL, Right) and validate my profileo_O??

If an admin wants me to post the body of the letter I can do that using way I get in to it, so you can see where it wants you to go.

Past that it sounds like there may be a few people out there with a few profiles that will get stolen.

Just my opinion.

Donna

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Microsoft email description

Bogus

Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.