Real Time Trojan Software

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by AnthonyG, Sep 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyG

AnthonyG Registered Member

Hi,

I am just starting to come around to the dangers of trojans and similar objects, so following some reviews i have read i have just donwloaded a trial of trojan Hunter 3.9 But i cant seem to find any real time protection option, And i dont know about anyone else but i would rather stop them from coming onto my system in the first place then trying to remove them once there there.

What do you suggest.

Thanks

2. Optimist

Optimist Registered Member

Hello!
    If you start the TrojanHunter Guard, then the real time Protection works.

3. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi Anthony1uk, and welcome to the forum. :) (oops, I just noticed you've been here for awhile...oh well, nice to see you posting more)

As Optimist has said, TrojanHunter's real-time protection is the THGuard. You can access it to start it by clicking on Start-> All Programs-> TrojanHunter-> then click on Trojan Hunter Guard to start it.

Once you have the Guard running in your systray, you can configure it to start when you start up your computer. Right-click on the Guard (it looks like a blue magnifying glass) choosing "Settings". Put a check in the 4 boxes there, then click OK. The next time you start your computer, TrojanHunter's resident Guard will also start up.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

snap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.