Re: SpywareBlaster 3.x Suggestions / Wishlist

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by LSUSandie, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUSandie

LSUSandie Registered Member

This isn't a wishlist for future releases but a request for an older version. I have Spyware Blaster 3.2. I fell behind on my updates. Actually this program ran so silently that I for got about it. When I tried to update, I was instructed to uninstall the older version.

I was unable to uninstall it from the program. Today I tried again. I was instructed to use the Add/Remove Programs software from Windows XP. When I attempted this, I received the following error message: "The uninstall log file "C:\Program FIles\SpywareBlaster\uninst000.dat" is in a format not recognized by this version of the uninstaller. Cannot uninstall." :oops:

Am I sentenced to only use version 3.2? I had been using it when I had dial-up service. It was displayed on my Windows security page, so I remembered it. I have recently started using DSL which has a different security page. I will be most grateful for any help you can give me.

sheltie127 at yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2005
  2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.