re:NOD32trial

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by fallsoffmotorcycle, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fallsoffmotorcycle

fallsoffmotorcycle Registered Member

Hello,
    I ordered your 30 day trial several times. every time I get the link you email me and every damned time that link takes me back to a page that has maybe 2-3 links to the same damned form. Then you send me another damned link.

Can you make this clearer for me so I can respond to one link and get the trial product? I like your product but I cant buy the full version right this moment and I am very tired of the run around. I need reliable antivirus and if you cant do better I will buy from a competitor.

You have a better product than AVG, but you are not making this simple for me to do.
    Please respond,
    a consumer

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Re: NOD32trial

That's weird. What website did you try to download the trial version from? In case of any problems, you can try to download it from http://www.eset.eu/download/trial

3. ethernal

ethernal Registered Member

Re: NOD32trial

or download straight from www.download.com, then the trial password is already pre-defined in the installer. just hit 'next' until it's done :)

4. fallsoffmotorcycle

fallsoffmotorcycle Registered Member

re: cant get NOD32 trial DL

Hello,
    I had to do an o/s reinstall_thanks BillG, in doing so i lost my NOD32 fresh trial. I went in again to get another download and again, the links given re-route me to the same damned page and I cant get the DL I need. This has happened more than once and it is frustrating.
    I can't buy for another couple of months so I guess I get what I get. Can someone sort this out for me again?
    Thanks,
    falsoff

5. flyrfan111

flyrfan111 Registered Member

6. Darth AkSarBen

Darth AkSarBen Registered Member

Re: cant get NOD32 trial DL

I have to agree with falls off motorcycle (cousin to Dances With Wolves), as I tried this same thing at www.eset.com to download a trial for my wife's computer. Put in Name, email, etc, and then they send a link to the email. I check email and then cut/paste the url to a new tabbed browser (doesn't matter if IE7 or Firefox), and go there. It says you have only one more step to go, please fill in the form below..... Except.. there is no form, and there are errors on the page, according to IE7. Perhaps they might look into this as this would prove frustrating to someone wishing to try out their software from their site, directly.

flyrfan111, the link you posted has the version 3.0.551.0 and not the current version 3.0.621.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.