Rayservers

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by jonw, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonw

jonw Registered Member

Has anyone tried there vpn service, I searched through old posts on here and could never find much information about the service. I even contacted rayservers and talked to the guy and he was knowledgeable but he says there service is mostly for business users. Judging by the steep price for the service I can see why its aimed towards business users. But back to my point does anyone have much info about them or how its run?

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
  2. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Rayservers. Well, let's see...close connections with MetroPipe, XeroBank and CryptoHippie. But I am guessing you know that already. How did I know that if I checked your post history that I would find many posts defending XeroBank? Sure enough, your very first post was like a tech support response from XB, and the XB posts came fast and furious.

3. jonw

jonw Registered Member

Well lets say I figured out xerobank has failed, sadly I did fall for them at the time. But back to the point if there tied into that whole mess then I will just avoid them. I was also looking at mullvad, ivpn, and some other providers.

Btw after speaking with the guy who runs rayservers he says his site is not affiliated with xerobank or cryptohippie. Anyways I'm just going to leave this discussion alone and not start another flame war, I am trying there service and so far so good. But I am not going to end up sounding like a fanboy of them or anyone else.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.