Raxco Update - Support

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Peter2150, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Hi All

Just an update. Being as concerned as everyone else last night I emailed the person I know to be head of Technical Support. I've had one on one deals with him over the years, and he has always been responsive. I expressed my understanding, but also concern, and the concern of the group of Raxco users here at Wilders.

I got a detailed response back to today explaining the situation, and he expressed it's not to his liking either. As I suspected it's a combination of people out, new people, which means training, which alway to an extent ties up the experienced people, and then of course a new product launch.

He wanted everyone to know they are concerned, but they are given priorities. He said if you really have a problem that is unresolved, and don't get a response to keep being a squeaky wheel, looking for the grease.

I for one do feel better, just because this indvidual took the time to respond.

Pete

2. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

Thanks Pete for taking the time to make contact and expressing those concerns on behalf of all of us here.

Regards EASTER

3. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

Your welcome. I suspect it will continue to stay rough for a while, but then it should smooth out.

Pete

4. TonyW

TonyW Registered Member

5. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Yes, good idea, I stored this link in my installation file of FDISR.
    My personal account is still active, but nothing to download there anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.