Raima Radio - Excelente and free

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zorro zorrito, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zorro zorrito

zorro zorrito Registered Member

RaimaRadio allows you to listen to and record radio stations from around the world. While listening to your favorite radio station you can record it anytime you want. Browse through the radio stations or just select a random station and enjoy Internet radio!

You have total control over your radio stations allowing you to add or delete a station anytime you want. Need to play a station from another applicaton then just enable global hotkeys and control it anytime.

If you need to listen to or record a station at a certain time then you can. Just schedule it, sit back and relax. It will also show album art and station logos where available.

Features:

* Listen to and record multiple stations simultaneously
    * Create a schedule for automatic recording
    * Show album art for each song (Only if track information available from radio station.)
    * Save tag information to music files (Only if track information available from radio station.)
    * Ability to add more stations
    * Use WinAmp audio plugins
    * Access frequently used stations from the toolbar
    * Play random station
    * Play your recorded files
    * Information Panel
    * Cover Art Panel
    * Limit Recording Size
    * Check for new stations online

http://www.raimasoftware.com/

2. Rasheed187

Rasheed187 Registered Member

Yeah, I checked it out, not really my kind of thing, plus I was highly annoyed by the fact that you can´t resize the screen areas, that´s basic GUI design! For now I will just continue to rip mp3´s via the StreamRipper plugin. ;)

3. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

Sounds interesting there are so few and far between real internet radioplayers on the web,personally i like Screamerradio,but i will give this babe a shot.

4. zorro zorrito

zorro zorrito Registered Member

About resizable windows, and the GUI in general, there is going to be a change next major release.

From the forum:
    Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 3:30:59 PM
    Groups: Member

Yes I know the GUI needs some work and I'm thinking of resizable windows or maybe a tabbed interface. Along with language support definitely for the next major release.

http://www.raimasoftware.com/rsf/forum.aspx?g=topics&f=2

Ask for the changes you want in this software.

5. Huupi

Huupi Registered Member

just give it a look but as opposed to screamerradio these thingy is way to complicated and def. not userfriendly,so i stay with screamerradio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.