Raid 0 striping imaging using TI

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by trescat, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trescat

trescat Registered Member

Using TI 8.0 or 9.0 can you load an image made of a Raid 0 striping array onto a single hard drive disc ?? and vise versa, can you load a single disc image onto a Raid 0 array,?? Also is it possible to clone a raid 0 array onto a single disc?? also vise versa from single disc to raid 0 ?? thanks:)

2. Snakeyes

Snakeyes Registered Member

Using TI8 I converted from a single drive to an Raid 0 array with no problems.
    I have not tried the reverse process. I believe that as long as the switch is on the same computer there should be no issue, except possibly having to revalidate XP.

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello trescat,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Yes, both Acronis True Image 8.0 and Acronis True Image 9.0 support all levels of RAID arrays along with the wide variety of modern RAID controllers and so allow you to backup\clone\restore from RAID array to a single drive and vice versa.

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis True Image 9.0 to see how the software works on your computer.

You can find more information on how to use Acronis True Image 9.0 in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.
    --
    Alexey Popov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.