Radsoft XPT & EEE

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Longboard, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Longboard

Longboard Registered Member

Hello again. Thanks for all the good suggestions after my last post. I appreciate your time. :)

I am just prodding a bit to see if I can get some feedback on the Radsoft tools and cleaners utility. I see that Radsoft has been mentioned before and after searching the archives I see FanJ and Love2Bsecure have swapped some info previously. Also some what disturbingly I saw that there was some sort of row Between SS&D, Lavasoft and Radsoft some years ago. o_O

Do they meet their promises? Is there support, updates?

$99!

It was very illuminating and uplifting to see the level of community apparent in the posts i was searching. Nice to think of the wider world sometimes.

2. optigrab

optigrab Registered Member

Just perusing the Radsoft site. I am not well-aquainted with their products, but it seems that they are "jacks-of-all-trades" products. Do you need every capability included? As a consumer, I would be leary of the supposition that one product could so many things very well, or at least, as well as other single-use products. And many single-use products will likely perform as well or better, but at a lower cost.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2004
  3. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Hey Longboard,

I have merged this thread into your ongoing thread also concerning your questions about Radsoft XPT & EEE. Let's Please continue the discussion there. I'll close this thread and remove it shortly.

Thanks

Your initial thread---> https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=49830

Last edited: Oct 6, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.