Radius server

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by kazzi, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kazzi

kazzi Registered Member

Hey,

Wonder if someone can help here? Updating TDS-3 can be a slow process in my neck of the woods as I have to wait for server 3 to connect before updates download. A while ago I found how to make server 3 the first server Radius connects to - opening a file in Notepad and changing a few things. All was fine until my ISP connection broke midway into an update and I had to reinstall TDS-3. (Don't ask!). I hadn't saved which file to open. Any assistance would be appreciated. :)

2. DolfTraanberg

DolfTraanberg Registered Member

Hi kazzi,
    I sure want to help, but I'm afraid I don't understand the problem.
    Dolf

3. Jooske

Jooske Registered Member

Hi Kazzi,
    why don't you grab a new update.cfg file from the TDS site, as the update servers change at times. Unzip the file in the TDS directory.
    For me the update is really a fast process.
    Updating the radius or crashing in the middle of that should not break TDS. In the TDS directory is the update.exe you can press to update outside TDS or you can grab the new update from the website to do it manually.

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Kassi, Here is the direct link for the radius update http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/radius.td3 :D

5. kazzi

kazzi Registered Member

Hey,

Thanx guys. I've gone for the new update.cfg file. If I find what I was going on about I post it as it was a neat tweaking means.

Have a nice one. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.