Quickheal 2009 product's avaliable

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by marciocruz, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marciocruz

marciocruz Registered Member

Quick Heal Technologies, one of the leading companies in the security industry, has launched its new 2009 series of products. New Quick Heal AntiVirus Plus 2009 and Quick Heal Total Security 2009 offers the best protection in while consume less resources then its earlier version.

Year 2008 saw the huge number of new malwares that exploit the target users commercially. Along with this there were lots of threats that were considered on the boundary line which are beyond the scope of traditional anti-virus protection. This experience and the knowledge of handling these malware in huge quantity had been applied and a new module of Quick Heal AntiMalware has been introduced in this 2009 series. Quick Heal AntiMalware scans the system for unwanted softwares like dialers, riskware, rougeware, spywares, adwares and lots of other potential threats.

Another innovative feature which has been introduced is the inbuilt remote support facility. Quick Heal 2009 now consists of a Remote Support Client with which experts from Quick Heal virus lab can remotely connect to the user's machine and provide support service. This will further strengthen the service availability to the users of Quick Heal, without any additional cost.

The product line

Quick Heal AntiVirus Plus 2009 now is a five in one protection for the PC with two new features of AntiMalware and AntiRootkit being included in the pack. This new version consists of new scan engine that provides better protection against all kinds of threats and consumes much less memory. AntiVirus Plus 2009 also has additional features of Hijack Restore and Advance system explorer for better system analysis.

Quick Heal Total Security 2009 now is a 10 in one pack. This also includes the new improved scan engine that provides better protection against all kinds of threats and consumes low resources. Total Security’s last year's primary feature of PC2Moblie Scan has also been enhanced to support new mobile phone models.

The product is being launched across the country, with events being conducted at more than 50 cities across India.

2. romance520

romance520 Registered Member

Any images from it?
    Have you tried it?

Aha...That's what we want to see and konw...

:D

3. marciocruz

here the screen

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  4. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Nice shots but i dont use anythingh thats av plus firewall

5. mvdu

mvdu Registered Member

How does the AV compare to the competition?

6. marciocruz

the firewall is based on agnitum firewall pro

and a sreen of anti-rootkit

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  7. Subgud

Subgud Registered Member

I dont like the interface! Its some kind of funny. Just as funny as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOtLkelWvlM

Quick Heal..:rolleyes: i dont think i have ever heard of it, and if i was a person in nead and someone told me they could install a product with that name i am not sure if i would like the idea!

"Quick Heal Technologies, one of the leading companies in the security industry" have i missed something??

But thats just me!

8. GES/POR

GES/POR Registered Member

Id prefer that over inhouse tech since they allready use their own engine for the av part - thanks for the info :thumb:

9. marciocruz

*quickheal say,they are the indian leading antivirus on india

*the av is their own engine

*the anti-sapm is based on goto software

10. mvdu

mvdu Registered Member

Do you think the AV is trustworthy?

11. RejZoR

RejZoR Lurker

It's trustworthy, it just used to suck back in "old" days. I'm not sure how much they really improved it. It was mostly famos because of it's DNAScan which detected anything packed with anything. It means it was triggered on almost every packed file...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.