Quick question

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by Pikachu762, Jan 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachu762

Pikachu762 Registered Member

Hello,

I am thinking about buying the license for PG (and possibly TDS w/ Port Explorer).

If I get the licenses for these programs, and install them on one machine at home, can I later uninstall them from that machine and put them on another? I would only have them in use on one computer at a time. Currently, only the older computer (the one I'm using now) is connected to the net. I plan on switching in the near future.

I suspect there wouldn't be any problems with this, but perhaps the programs use the internet to register themselves with a particular license file, or code...like Windows XP does...and these codes are linked to a particular set of hardware on a particular computer. So I wanted to make sure. Thanks,

-joe

2. Dan Perez

Dan Perez Retired Moderator

Hi Pikachu762,

Welcome to Wilders!

What you outlined would not be any problem whatsoever. Many people have occasion to do the same thing.

Don't hesitate to ask any other questions that come to mind.

Regards,

Dan

3. siliconman01

siliconman01 Registered Member

You'll be very satisfied with your decision to purchase and utilize DCS software... and excellent support too. Might want to look at CryptoSuite too.

JMO :D :D ;) :)

4. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hello Pikachu762
    A little more Info' for you :)
    When you purchase a DCS product you will be sent a keyfile which will be tailored to you and not your PC. (Keep is safe) :)
    In the case of Port Exlorer you will also need an activation code which you will find in the members area, again the members area is tailored to you.
    Also if you purchase TDS3 and/or WG3 you will get a free upgrade to version 4 of these products.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.