Quick question about IMON

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by Eclipse99fwb, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eclipse99fwb

Eclipse99fwb Registered Member

okay this is a wierd thing I got brought to my attention about IMON. I had one of the sales staff at my work ask me about the IMON download box in the system tray. It seemed to have froze up downloading a file (The file was a .php file). While this isnt that wierd, what was wierd, was the fact we had a customer call with the same problem. I used the search but hadn't really found anything relating to it getting hung up downloading (That I haven't already tried). I tried to lower the point to where it switches to passive mode, and rebooted. Im waiting on them to log in and tell me if it fixed it though(checked and seemed to not be a problem now, but I dont know for sure). I checked all the settings on IMON and they are exactly the same as mine and every other computer we have running NOD32. I've been kind of on edge since a corrupted dat. file fried three of our computers last week from a program we use. Not to mention I've been having all kinds of support emails since I guess ESET has there order/renewal service down, no one has been getting emails with their U/P, well at least this weekend they werent. I'm kind of wondering if anyone else has had this problem lately or if there is a fix to this.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

You could try turning off that IMON popup.

IMON Setup > Miscellaneous > Uncheck the box for "Automatically display the download progress of larger files".

3. Eclipse99fwb

Eclipse99fwb Registered Member

I was kind of hoping to see if this a bug/problem, so if I get anymore support questions on this, I can have a solution. Thank you for the quick reply though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.