Questions about Online Armor

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Atomas31, Aug 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atomas31

Atomas31 Registered Member

Hi,

What are the difference between Online Armor, PrevX, Safe'n'Sec, Anti hook and Process Guard? How does Online Armor compare toward the softwares mention?

Can a combo of 2 or more of those applications can work together?

Does Online Armor have conflict with other security softwares?

Does Online Armor play well with NOD32, Regdefend, RegRun, Boclean, PG, WormGuard, Anti keylogger and Unhackme?

Does Online armor play well with Safe'N'sec or do they do the same thing in term of protection?

Thank you,
    Atomas31

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

3. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

I´ve been testing OA for a couple of days. It works well and without any problems with NOD32 and Processguard.

I´m sure I will be corrected if I´m wrong here, but the difference between OA and PG seems to be that OA does not protect a process to be killed by another process.
    OA does not prevent driver installation. OA does not prevent processes from reading the memory of protected processes.

On the other hand PG does not watch the web browser, mail and browsing like OA.
    Online armor is very, very easy to use, and that is what Tallemu is aming for.
    Keep in mind that OA is a new program and Mike Nash from Tallemu, makers of OA, has promised tons of new features in the upcoming versions of Online Armor.
    Online armor is certainly a program to keep an eye on.

4. chaos16

chaos16 Registered Member

but wat is it that online armour really does??

does it have any conflict with zonealarm and outport plus kaspersky??

wat doe sit prevent onlkine armour??

does it work with firefoxo_O

5. sukarof

sukarof Registered Member

Oh..I thought you had checked the features. Look here and you will see what OA does. http://www.tallemu.com/features.html

OA works with everything I have - including kaspersky, firefox and tons of other programs I wont bother to list here.
    Every configuration is different so saying that OA (or any program) works with this and that on my system is no gurantee that it will work on yours, so the best way to find out if it works is to try it. Of course you have read the thread provided to you earlier? ;)
    If there is problems with anything the problem would be published there for sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.