Question

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by IveyLeaguer, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IveyLeaguer

IveyLeaguer Registered Member

Sorry for the dumb thread but I've tried to get this question answered since yesterday, both website & telephone.

I've researched partition software, having never used it before except on HD formats, and I don't trust Symantec. I need to partition without data loss and also need support for external drives as I regularly format/partition them as needs require. So I downloaded the Suite. Does anyone know if the suite is right for these functions and if the trial version is fully functional and for how long? Need to install, ASAP, by tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks in advance.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello IveyLeaguer,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

You can download the User's Guide and read all the information about Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0.

Acronis Disk Director Suite 9.0 allows you to automatically or manually resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data. You can try to use the trial version and see how it works. Please note that the trial version of this software is intended only to show how the software works and its user interface. It is a limited-functionality demo.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

3. IveyLeaguer

IveyLeaguer Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.