Question - Renewal Nod32

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by HolyWind, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HolyWind

HolyWind Registered Member

AIght i have a question, I appologize if this has been answered before I used the search and was not getting a straight answer.

I need to renew Nod32 v2.7 it expired roughly 5 days ago while i was on vacation :argh: I went to the EST website for renewals http://www.eset.com/purchase/index.php and it shows a 1-2 year renewal but is this for v2.7 or will this upgrade me to 3.0?

Also i thought i once read that if your subscription expired before you renewed it you had to buy a entirely new product and install it, how true is that? I just want a new password and user name sent to me. Plug and Play is what i hope to be looking for.

Thanks in advance

2. Thankful

Thankful Savings Monitor

3. HolyWind

HolyWind Registered Member

Thanks for the reply. I dont need to download the software, I have been using NOD32 for 2 years no problems. I just need to renew the product i have. I guess i will just click on the renewal and see what happens.

4. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

Similar situation - I am running happily Nod 2.7 and my subscription is up at the end of the week. I have purchased a renewal and was told over the phone that this would allow me to keep my Version 2.7 but also upgrade to the new suite or AV 3.0.

I now received my renewal license via email with the link to download the suite and the new unsername and password. Given the fact that it starts with EAV as opposed to my current AV, I am wondering how to proceed.
    Ideally I would like to continue using my 2.7 and once I have some more time give Version 3 a spin, perhaps even try the suite. Can I just use the new password in my current gui (2.7) or will that create problems?

5. ASpace

ASpace Guest

Yes , you can.

6. beethoven

beethoven Registered Member

:) thank you

7. mick92z

mick92z Registered Member

How much is the renewal,if anyone knows.Thankyou

8. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

$27.99 in the US for 1 year - $49.99 for 2 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.