Question re Disk Director and Partition Magic

Discussion in 'Acronis Disk Director Suite' started by Tabvla, Apr 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tabvla

Tabvla Registered Member

System Specs:
    Athlon 64
    XP Pro SP2
    Twin Maxtor SATA 160Gb disks - Internal
    One Maxtor SATA 160Gb disk - External via USB 2.0

When I purchased this system I used Partition Magic v8 to partition the disks.

If I now installed Acronis Disk Director to manage my disks what problems could I expect or what precautions should I take?

Thank You.

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Tabvla,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Partition and Disk Managing Software.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Please be aware that we recommend you to uninstall the Partition Magic software before trying to use Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 on the same computer since it can lock the access to your hard drives for Acronis Disk Director Suite.

We recommend you to download and install the free trial version of Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 to see how the software works on your computer.

You can find the detailed instructions on how to use Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 in the respective User's Guide.

You may also find Acronis Disk Director Suite 10.0 FAQ page helpful.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

If you have any further questions concerning Acronis software, please feel free to submit a request for technical support or post any of them on this forum. We will certainly try to help you in resolving any issues.

Thank you.
    --
    Kirill Omelchenko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.