Question about this program...

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by dja2k, Jan 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

Has anyone heard of something called iccoloader 2.5 and if so, does that contain spyware\adware cause after my older brother installed it, I see all my spyware programs finding CWS and other variants of spyware\adware?

dja2k

2. WSFuser

WSFuser Registered Member

i think i tried it once tho its not free (needs username/password for full functionality). iirc it doesnt contain any malware but it is a pr0n download manger of sorts :ninja: :shifty: to be safe just uninstall it, remove all the spyware, then talk to ur brother

3. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

Thanks for the response and yes I knew what the program does and since he has a membership, he decided to try it also on my computer too. I took it off my computer already and removed any traces left by it. Ran several spyware\adware apps and removed all that was added by it, mainly CWS items.

dja2k

4. Mrkvonic

Mrkvonic Linux Systems Expert

Hi,
    I would post a HJT log in a forum. Removing CWS is not easy. Be very careful. And kick your brother in the nadgers (translation to US English: nadgers = testicles).
    Mrk

5. dja2k

dja2k Registered Member

Oh I did and don't worry the system is clean. If I find its not, I will restore a previous image that wasn't infected.

dja2k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.