Question about Superantispyware

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Brandon, Apr 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Since this thread that I created as a way for the poster to receive assistance with the program has now turned into nothing more than a wish list thread....I will take the liberty in closing the thread. If and when the Superantispyware folks get their Support Forum established those wishing to contribute with suggestions for the program can do so there.

My suggestion also for those not quite understanding what has been asked concerning the difference with "in-depth support discussions and general product talk"....Please read what was posted by Paul Wilders here and LowWaterMark here concerning this very same matter.

I also realize this will probably not be the last time a new product XYZ will show up at this site but hopefully those members that continually frequent these type threads will eventually understand and respectfully except our position. We also would ask that they eventually adhere to what has been respectfully asked so that we do not have to continually re-visit this subject.

Thanks for consideration in this matter,
    Bubba

Last edited: Apr 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.