question about spyblaster and its ignore

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by unableandupset, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unableandupset

unableandupset Registered Member

Hi I am new here, thanks for taking the time to read this and possibly help me if you can.

any way i have spyblaster and in the ignore list there are four items, they dont look like they should be there, how do i know for sure? before i get rid of them one is, IEplugin, IEAccess, Plugin Access, and these are also listed in the blocked items so what should I do? and how do get rid of them, when i click all four of them will that just disable them for now? that way i can see if i need them or not, how would they get in the ignore list in the first place? did i put them there? thanks for any help at all

2. john3347

john3347 Registered Member

Just create a restore point then remove whatever you think you need to remove and add whatever you think you need to add. If something doesn't work after you disable, you can restore to the restore point you just created.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.