Question about Plimus.com

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by jholland1964, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jholland1964

jholland1964 Registered Member

I have used SpywareBlaster Free version for years and am extremely pleased with the job it does. Had thought about maybe purchasing the paid version but am quite distressed to find that payments are handled via Plimus.com a company that does not have a very good reputation.
    Here is their WOT Reputation Scorecard
    There are many bad comments concerning this company but the one that really stuck out for me was this one:
    This was one of many similar comments. I then checked Plimus at ripoffreport.com and found many other distressing reports on this company.

Your main page shows that the company handling payments is fastspring.com which does have a good reputation and an excellent WOT rating page but your own pages show nothing in the information about it. So which one does Javacool use? Plimus or fastspring? I know I wouldn't purchase anything through Plimus.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
  2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

SpywareBlaster AutoUpdate purchases are now made through FastSpring. :)

They do indeed have an excellent reptuation (and well-deserved). And they enable us to provide instant delivery of license keys after your purchase, so you don't even have to wait for the e-mail (assuming you pay with a supported "instant" method of payment, like a credit card).

If you have any questions, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to answer them. Their contact information is available here: http://www.fastspring.com/contact.php

Best regards,

-Javacool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.