Question about firefox

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by SonyaM32, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SonyaM32

SonyaM32 Registered Member

OK let me try to word this where it can be understood .Cause I can be bad at that.
    I am a member of several forums similar to this one, the same layout and such as that. Now just recently I switched to using firefox. I like it way better. There is a difference I notice when I am visiting my forums though. When I click on a users name in a thread, usually a dropdown box with options comes up, like view profile, send private message, and view all threads started by so and so.at least with internet explorer it did. With my firefox when I click on the users name it jumps strait to the profile. And NONE OF MY SMILEY OPTIONS WORK EITHER. :rolleyes:
    Well, it looks like on this site the smileys work. But on my other forum sites they will not work with my firefox. They only work with keyboard commands, and with I.E. .Can someone tell me why these things are happening ? If you would like to try it for yourself using IE, let me know if you dont understand what I mean here . I hope I posted this in the rite location, and I hope I explained it to where it makes since. Thanx so much, peace, Sonya

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  2. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Hi Sonya,

No worries, your not alone. There are others with similar concerns using that browser here and on other forums. Here's a page from mozillaZine posted by BigC that addresses some website rendering issues for FireFox. You can have a looksee until someone more experienced can provide some assistance. Hope this offers some insight.

Some additional pages here at Wilder's....

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=58414&highlight=firefox wilders

https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=57673&highlight=firefox wilders

GF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.